Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm low maintanence..

Hi there
I'm totally self sufficient/low maintenance. I'm a single mom to two great kids. I have great friends, good health, and a career in the aviation industry that I love. I enjoy dining out, camping, sleeping in,travelling, yoga, running, decorating, NFL, my hot tub, good food, sex , and shoes. Oh yes, and beer. I am looking for someone that likes some of the same things (sex), is strong, energetic, funny, smart, and totally independent. I'm a lot of fun. I'm also a straight shooter, so if the truth hurts, well, I'm not the girl for you. I don't like drama, so if you have a crazy ex hanging around, once again, I'm not the one for you. My life is really great. I feel like I have it all and am really just looking for someone to compliment that.
Good luck in your search.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I know the txt style, ninja.

Edu